Pennsylvania

**~~Disc Jockeys~~**

Does anyone have any good experiences to share about a DJ in the poconos that is in the middle price range? Looking for one for our September 2010 wedding. Thanks!

Re: **~~Disc Jockeys~~**

• edited December 2011
    we used Frankie Carll Productions -- great price, really professional, good experience.
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Laser DJ out of Bethlehem. He has different packages but ours is about $700 for 5 hours with a Dj and an Emcee. Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    oh yeah -- for price, ours was 750 which included the ceremony, 5-hour reception, and 2 mics for us to use during the ceremony and toasts.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, I like those prices a lot better than what I have been seeing. I have gotton two quotes form two companies and they both started at 1400 and skyrocketted from there.  I just don't have room in my budget for it. Thanks guys!
  • starzoarstarzoar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Mix Masters DJ's....haven't had the wedding yet so can't tell you what's going to happen.  They are out of Stroudsburg and northern Jersey.
  • edited December 2011
    We are looking into DH Productions from the Lehigh Valley. They travel all over & I have heard good things about dealing with them. They got good reviews on merchant circle too.
  • edited December 2011
    i used Party DJz out of Kingston for $600 for 5 hours.  No complaints here about them!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Mike Walton and are paying $650 for 5 hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards