Pennsylvania

*mrm*

I see you used Lucas Photographix. That's who we are using. How did you like them? Were you happy with your pictures and were they open to doing things you wanted?

Re: *mrm*

• edited December 2011
    I have known them all my life, which is why I chose them for my wedding day. They have photographed almost every major event in our family. Mike was booked for our date so Steve did our wedding solo, they usually work together. They are very traditional in composition style but accommodate all requests if you show or give them examples. They are very personable and professional - don't think I recall ever hearing negative comments from anyone whose used them for photos of any kind.The only downfall with them in nothing is digital - you have to order prints from proofs you receive. They put together around 150 or so in a hardbound album. Its very nice - a keepsake in itself.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok good to hear. Since they don't do digital I haven't been able to see a lot of their work. My fiance is good friends with Stephen (he's actually a groomsman) and that's why we chose Mike to do our photos.
  • edited December 2011
    They are good people! Here is a candid a friend got of Steve Do you have a venue yet?
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Ha That's great picture. We do have a venue. We're getting married at Holy Rosary Church in Duryea and our reception is at Via Appia in Taylor.
  • edited December 2011
    That will be so nice! Congrats!
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards