Pennsylvania
Options

Simply the Best Party!

Has anyone used or heard of Simply the Best Party!? The price is right but I'm wondering about the quality of work. I haven't met with them yet... I'm just doing some research. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanks, Girlies! <3
~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Simply the Best Party!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great deal. I would ask to see more samples of their work since their website links weren't working for the video examples. 
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What exactly are looking for (since they have dj/photography/videography services)?  I met with the photographer at a bridal show a few weeks ago and he was very nice... his work looked great, but I found a better deal elsewhere so I didn't wind up picking him.  I'm still interested in the videography, but I have to think it through a bit more and I think I'm going to use the band/dj that my venue offers.  Let me know if you want info about my photographer... very good prices and really nice people!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heidi - I'm not sure... I dont have any of that booked yet so I was thinking about all of it. The package deal was really good. The guy was really nice on the phone. What photographer are you using?MRM - I def want to see more work if I do meet with them. Thanks! :)
    ~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Megan- I'm using www.sweetexposures.com. They are a husband and wife team who live in Narareth, PA.  Very nice people and their prices start at only $750 (I went with "the sweeter deal" which was $1,000).  Check them out and let me know what you think :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards