Pennsylvania

*SarahnVinny*

I just noticed we are using the same colors! So if you find any good things to buy with those colors please pass on the info! Thanks!

Re: *SarahnVinny*

• edited December 2011
    I absolutely will, ill be updating my bio soon, ill let ya know. When is your wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    nevermind I just saw your date in your siggy* lol
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm having so much trouble finding things.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the trash treasure board. I am getting my damask linens from etsy. I also found my ring bearer pillow and fl g basket on somedaytreasures.com What exactly are you looking for, maybe I can help!?
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I'm still looking for damask runners. Otherwise I'm still trying to figure out how to pull the colors together. My centerpieces are going to be tall eiffel tower vases with yellow roses and baby's breath. I'm still searching for ideas though!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely check out trash to treasure or etsy for the runners. I have recently bought my entire candy buffet, all my candles and a damask aisle runner for $285 all together from trash to treasure!I also found a girl on that board wiling to make my table numbers. they are candles with and etched number and yeloow ribbon on top and bottom.  For my tables I will be alternating every other table . Some tables will have black table cloths and black chairs with sashes while the other tables will have dasak table cloths blath chairs and sashes. I havent figured out how I will be doing my centerpieces with them yet but my centerpices will also be alternating. I will have 3 different sized round vases with submerged white flowers and a floating candle. There will be crystals around the table and lots of tea light candles. The other tables will have the same centerpieces with submerged yellow flowers and floating candles. The tables will be sprinkled with yellow rose petals and tea light candles.  I havent decided which color to put on the damask tables and which color to put on the black tables. i am also doing a candy buffet. It will be a black and white candy buffet with splaces of yellow candy jars here and there. My girls will be wearing black dresses and carrying yellow gerber daisies. My moh will have a black and white dress or a yellow dress. The guys will either be wearing damask ties or yellow ones depending on which route my moh and best man go with. I have a ton of pictures saved. If you want me to email you i can send you some of my inspirations. I am too lazy to uplaod to my bio. saraho0x@aol.comsorry about the typos, im on my bb*
  • edited December 2011
    Also, go on over to p&e and look for veronabrit. she had a black and white damask wedding with pink, i am basically doing very similar to hers but replacing the pink with yellow
  • edited December 2011
    Pics would be wonderful thanks. ginabav@hotmail.com. Those are the same table numbers I'm looking for! I was gonna buy them from a girl but someone beat me too it. We are doing the chair covers but not sure if we want white or black. I love the idea of black, but FI swears it will look like a bumble bee. He cant picture things in his head like I can lol.
  • edited December 2011
    I will send you some when FI gets home with my lap top. I tried buying those too, i am second in line if the first girl doesn't take them. If she does take them, she offered to make them for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards