Pennsylvania

Rehearsal Dinner

Can anyone suggest some good places in the Lehigh Valley area for a rehearsal dinner. I am in the process of trying to get a proposal together and have not tried many places in the area. I have tried pearly bakers and another Italian place in Easton. I wasn't a fan of the italian place. I inquired about Sette Luna and am waiting for them to get back to me. Any help would be great. Looking for great food, reasonable price and relaxed atmosphere. :) Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehersal dinner at Morgan's on Cedar Crest Blvd. But here are some other places we looked. Blue Monkey in Catty Bravo at Lehigh Valley Mall Chess & Checkers Blue Carraba's Buca Buckeye Tavern in Macungie Highland Pub in Hellertown Emeril's Hope this helps. Erin
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! i'll check them out :)
  • sgoldsgold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Brewworks in Allentown or in Bethlehem. I've been to both just for dinner and love them!
  • edited December 2011
    - Bethlehem Brew Works - Starters (A friend just did that for his rehearsal and it was apps. and open bar and was really fun) - Cactus Blue (yummy yummy food and BYOB!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards