Pennsylvania
Options

Inne of the Abingtons

Hi brides, I wanted to ask advice from anyone who had any experience with the venue "Inne of the Abingtons" in Dalton, PA. Any recoemmendations from people who've thrown an event there or been to an event held there, your information and advice would be crucial. We are thinking of holding our wedding there. thanks so much

Re: Inne of the Abingtons

• Options
    I have my wedding booked there for October. I have heard a lot of good things from several people who held there reception there. My finance and I are paying for our wedding ourselves so it was the best value after shopping around different venues. Also we wanted to be able to get married and hold reception in the same place. They offered a valentines day brunch last year we attended so I can tell you the food is good. But there offereing a wedding show there in March again with the brunch so you can try the food and see it all decorated.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-northeastern_inne-of-the-abingtons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:624Discussion:26758613-153e-481e-a6e4-977fa5c40838Post:e350d548-8e29-401d-8ca6-2931eb617a12">Re:Inne of the Abingtons</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have my wedding booked there for October. I have heard a lot of good things from several people who held there reception there. My finance and I are paying for our wedding ourselves so it was the best value after shopping around different venues. Also we wanted to be able to get married and hold reception in the same place. They offered a valentines day brunch last year we attended so I can tell you the food is good. But there offereing a wedding show there in March again with the brunch so you can try the food and see it all decorated.
    Posted by novoa1012[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thank you for the info. We are getting married this April 28th. It was and still is the best package so far, and trust me, we've looked at alot, through 3 different states lol. We are still shopping though. Thank you for the info, I am definitely going to try making it for the March wedding show.</div>
  • Options
    We are also looking into this venue! Would love to hear more about people's experience with it
  • Options
    I was also considering this venue until I read the reviews on Google.  They are REALLY SPECIFIC and REALLY NEGATIVE, so I would recommend checking them out before making a decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards