Pennsylvania

Hotel Bethlehem Thoughts??

Hi!

I wanted to know if anyone has had or attended a wedding the the Hotel Bethlehem? Thoughts??? I have an appointment there, and just want to make sure I don't get my hopes up, or not ask the right questions.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Hotel Bethlehem Thoughts??

• edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding there next fall!!! We absolutely fell in love with it when we visited. Do you have any specific questions about the venue? I'm obviously biased, but I'd be happy to help! Feel free to PM me for more info
  • edited December 2011
    Hotel Bethlehem is great for wedding reception. I have attended and even photographed a few weddings there. Food is good, staff is nice, and lots of things to do around it. You can even stay there if you are too drunk to drive after the party. :)

Definitely a beautiful place for photos - inside and outside the hotel. Here is a wedding  photographed at Hotel Bethlehem - http://www.neussephotography.net/?p=1091

I guess it depends on the theme and style of your wedding. They have 3 banquet halls to host the party; all are beautiful.

Best of luck,
    ~Neusse
    www.NeussePhotography.net
  • My cousin got married their and had her reception there last fall, I loved it. Its beautiful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards