Pennsylvania

DJ in the Lehigh Valley??

I'm getting married in April, but I want to start looking for a DJ. Does anyone have any advice of where to go in the Lehigh Valley? Thanks!

Re: DJ in the Lehigh Valley??

• edited December 2011
    The one I'm using is awesome (we saw him at a friend's wedding and decided we needed him). He's from the poconos but that it's all TOO far from your area. He's from Mirage and his name is John (Lil John) Nola. If you are interested, I can fetch the number for ya. :)
    Amy & Eric 10-16-10
  • edited December 2011
    I am using celebrations.  they have good packages for dj and photography.  The owner of the company will also do a face to face meeting at your house.  He is a very nice guy and they seem to know what is good to play at weddings. I think packages started around $595 for dj
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Laser DJ out of Bethlehem. They did our wedding last year and I highly recommend them. Their packages are really good, and they are a ton of fun to work with.
  • ultimatedjultimatedj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Day,
    Coming in late to this, but if you have yet to hire your entertainment, please visit www.ultimatedjentertainment.com. When you contact us, I will let you know why I'm sometimes called the Penn State DJ.  Thanks, be well.
  • SusieQ1981SusieQ1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Inappropriate for vendors to post.  Reported.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • ultimatedjultimatedj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My apologies.  New to this process.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards