Pennsylvania
Options

where to buy a dress?

Any suggestions on where to do some dress shopping? Scranton/Wilkes Barre area.(other than davids bridal!!) I kind of have a little bit of unique style, I don't want something everyone else has which im afraid i'll get at davids...still want the davids bridal prices though lol thanks for any input :)
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: where to buy a dress?

• Options
    I did not find my dress here but i really liked Tunis - cute little converted house

Older style stores :
    Sullum's - they kept me waiting over an hour - the bride before me was late and they did not rush her or anything  they had a great selection but not of Ball gowns in larger sizes so they were pulling dresses but not letting me try them on
    Head to Toe  - did not get an appointment but did look around - nice selection but it is an old feel to it - i went and there was a lot of Prom shoppers...

I went down to WhiteHall and got my Dress in the Alfred Angelo Signature store

If you are will to drive a bit Bridals by Sandra was AWESOME

Good luck hope this helps
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Bridals by Sandra is great.  If you decide to make the trip to Nazareth, I recommend making an appointment with Deb Z.  She was absolutely fantastic to work with.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Go to the bridal Chateau in Berwick. I've been there twice and their service is exquisite. Everyone is super nice and helpful. I've never had an issue with pushiness like at DB.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards