Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

**jarmstrong23**

I know you had posted your guestbook a while back, but I was wondering which book you did.  Like when you first start your book in mypublisher and are able to choose what type.  And did you get the smallest size?  I was just worried it would be too small, but I'm thinking it's bigger than I imagine.  I just don't want to run out of room for guest to sign.  Thanks!

Re: **jarmstrong23**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure JA will answer soon, too, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.We looked at the smallest size, and with the number of pics we wanted to put in (the guestbook is as much a book of our epics for us as it was a book for guests to sign), we were worried there wouldn't be enough space for guests to sign.We were originally going to have approx. 150 guests, but ended up only having about 100, and had just a few pages without messages. Depending on the number of guests attending and the number of pics you want to put it, you might decide that the small is big enough.You can see our guestbook in my planning bio (under paper) as an example.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Heather!  Thanks for the help.  But I was looking at your book too, and maybe I just missed it but I didn't see the option for the cover like you have.  That's what I want, but what I saw was the little spot for a picture (if that makes sense.  Like a peep hole, haha.)  So which one did you make?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You need to pick the option to have a book JACKET, not a picture window.  hth  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  Sorry I'm late on this one (lately I don't have time to KNOT at work... so sad!!) Looking up my order confirmation, I chose the "Classic Photobook."  I don't remember if that is a definite size or if there's an option after that choice, but ours looks plenty big :)  Plus, if you're concerned about not having enough pages, you can add more as you design your book.  Hope this helps!  Let me know if I can answer anything else for you! :) ~Jen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards