Pennsylvania
Options

Catering Restaurants in Poconos PA / North New Jersey Area?

Hi all, let me start by saying, yes, I am a BUDGET bride!
:)
On that note, We are looking to host an outdoor wedding in the Poconos area and we're looking for a good but semi-casual restaurant to cater our event. It must be a restaurant that caters off site, meaning provides delivery, set-up and servers (extra points if they provide bartending &/or tables). Because I am paying for a venue separately, I'd much prefer the food staying under the $45/person price.. I don't need a very "Fine" restaurant and much prefer to stay away from Italian/American since it's all too common. Anything Spanish/Mexican/Asian/Indian/Southern/et… will work. If the place is in the NJ area they must be willing to deliver to Poconos <--- that's just additional info, as of course I don't expect anyone to come up with the perfect place! ANY suggestions will be most greatly appreciated & I of course I will call for all the details.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Catering Restaurants in Poconos PA / North New Jersey Area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.katalystentertainmentgroup.net/default.html - She's a chef, culinary teacher (we are getting some of her students so its definitely a savings), & also a wedding planner (day-of coordinator in our case).  The menu Kate came up with for our wedding is incredible & she's staying on the lower end of our budget (& our budget is pretty small).  We are having a Jamaican cuisine & also sushi for appetizers.  She would be able to set you up with servers, tables, & bartenders as well - she has a lot of connections.  Good luck! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow zobogo thanks so much for that info!! that's more than i asked but EVERYTHING i need!! I will definitely consider this. thanks so so much & best of luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards