Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

My Photo Guestbook is DONE! : )

I'm so excited to have this finished and I can't wait to see the finished product! If you're bored and want to look at mine, here's the link! http://www.mypublisher.com/bookshelf/bookviewer.py?e=6ooStfZME0MVYkwxigwStTIuk7hxajAWYAY!

Re: My Photo Guestbook is DONE! : )

• Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having trouble with the link.  It says the page no longer exists.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You did a really good layout job on this - it looks great!  I especially like the opening line, btw. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and p.s., I don't think I ever really looked at your epics before, but those are fantastic.    :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did Chad Moon do your e-pics? I thought you mentioned that in a previous post. Your pics look great- I am very excited because we are using him as well!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EABinkholderEABinkholder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey yes Chad did the epics. He is great and super chill. I'm really excited to work with him for our wedding!!!  and HR I totally stole that from you! Thanks! I'm really bad at putting words together--I must credit you for the opening! : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    EA,Don't worry about it - to be honest, I probably stole it from something I saw online.I was just poking at you. :PHonestly, though, it looks great.
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!!
  • Options
    dawnfraleydawnfraley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This turned out awesome! Love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How long does it take for these books to come in? I designed one, but haven't bought it yet. I need to get on that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EABinkholderEABinkholder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think all in all, about a week. Mine took about 4 days to actually produce and then shipping. I think it should be here today and I ordered it last Wed or Thurs? So its quick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards