Pennsylvania
Options

What is going on with the Community Bake Shop?

I just found out that they had a fire! I am getting married in Scranton, but live in Colorado and nobody bothered to tell me this! I called their main line the other day to ask when I have to order invivations from them and they didnt even metntion a fire.

Re: What is going on with the Community Bake Shop?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya, their place burned down. There is nothing left. From what I hear they are using another bakery's kitchen to bake their wedding cakes until their place is back up and running. I also am usuing them, but not until July so I'm hoping things are all better by then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tiffany,
    As Gina said they are working out of an alternate location. I haven't heard of any issues with them since the fire. I'm sure they are doing all they can to service their clientele.

I am attaching a smaller version of your "Inner Bride" siggy picture. You may want to replace the large version with this - because sigs that big cause a ruckus on the boards (especially in light of the change over and slow page loading issues). If you need any help getting that running in your sig drop me an email and I'll talk you through it!
    Best wishes and happy planning!
    Meg

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Radisson in Scranton. They just sent us a letter saying that they are no longer partnering with Community Bake Shop for 2010 and they are using Truly Scrumptious and some other bakery instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards