Pennsylvania

DJ Paris Kiriakis - Good Vibrations?

I've spoken with Paris on several occasions and plan to book him within the next few days.  I was just wondering if anyone has used him before or have seen him at someone else's wedding.  I keep reading great reviews about him online and he's sent us a ton of references plus our venue's wedding coordinator raved about him.  I just wanted some other first hand references if you've got them.

Thank you Smile

Re: DJ Paris Kiriakis - Good Vibrations?

• edited December 2011
    I don't know much about him, but have heard great things as well. What our his prices like?
  • julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did end up booking him.  We're getting him for 5 hours (1 hr. for the cocktail hour and 4 hours for the reception) plus we added on a subwoofer.  We did get a really nice discount for having our wedding on a Sunday.  I don't want to give exact prices, but we're paying less then $1400.
  • BeckyBevillBeckyBevill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked him back in December for next week! He's awesome. Ive talked to him on many diff occassions for hours. He is very good at working through things with ya! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for recommendations for a DJ and saw your post- If you're super impressed, please let me know! Thanks & best of luck!
  • I have him booked for my wedding in March. I read multiple reviews and he is on the recommended vendor list that my wedding venue provided me with. I was very impressed as he was the only DJ i contacted that call me on the phone to find out more details of what we were looking for before telling me his price. I spoke with him the first day for over an hour and really feel that he cares to make your event special. Everyone else simply emailed me a price and asked for my adress to "hurry up and lock in the price and date" 
    Paris did not make me feel rushed and instead took his time to get to know us and see how he can best make our wedding day special to us. 
    Havent had my wedding yet, but will definitely post after to let people know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards