Ohio-Cincinnati

***blueeyegurl82***

Hey,I just saw your post below. I just wanted to let you know that Royal Oak was amazing. Just to go into more detail like you asked - Anne was amazing and Ray (the executive chef was awesome as well). Through the entire planning process Anne was fantastc, helpful, and supportive. She obviously loves what she does and IMO there's no one better to work with than someone who loves what they do.As far as the room, I don't have any pictures of the room back yet but they have some on their website. I can tell you that I LOVE the look of the room. The look of the room and the back porch are what sold us. The back porch is such an awesome, awesome thing to have.On the day of, everything was seamless. Anne and Ray know how to run an event. The food was amazing. Several of our guests commented on their love of the reception hall and how they loved that it was simple and modern yet simultaneously elegant. One thing, I would highly recommend the chair covers beceause I think it does a lot for the room. Bottom line, I love, love, loved everything about having our reception at Royal Oak.

Re: ***blueeyegurl82***

• edited December 2011
    It is so great to hear you say these things. I LOVE LOVE the place and the floor to ceiling windows OMG so stunning. Anne has been great to work with this far, we are doing some of our engagement pictures there on the tees. I would love to see the picture when they come back, there are so many beautiful areas to take pictures! And the ceremony in front of the lake is just stunning I am sure! You are the first bride I have seen on here that got married there so its great to finally hear some reviews on it! We havent done our tasting yet but I am so excited for that! We plan on having a sit down dinner, is that what you did or did you do the buffet? Did you use all three rooms? Did you do draft or bottles? I am pretty sure we what to do draft instead of bottle so they arent in the pictures =) I know Anne said she will handle all the vendors, guess everything went well? I am sorry for all the questions I just love it and am having issues with FMIL about the cost, which she isnt paying for it so I dont understand it but whatever... Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards