Pennsylvania

Outdoor reception locations on a budget

Hi Everyone!  My FI and I are doing a destination wedding and plan on having an at home reception.  Wedding isn't until May 2012 and we'd like to have the reception late June or early July.  Does anyone know of any nice outdoor reception places in the Hazleton/Wilkes-Barre area that are budget friendly?  We're trying to find a grove or something similar.  I'm not sure exactly how many people but, the more I think about it, the longer the list gets.  Right now, it's looking like it will be around 250 people.  Most of the places that we have looked at are too small, not enough parking, or don't allow alcohol.  We'd like to find a relatively cheap place that we can have it so that we can include as many people as possible.  Otherwise, we'll have to cut people from the invite list and i don't want to do that unless I have to. 

Any Ideas?

~Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction~

Re: Outdoor reception locations on a budget

• sdozier03sdozier03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried a winery in your area? My girlfriend did that (Cherry Valley, it might be too far for you) but it was a beautiful reception. Outdoor gazebo with lights, flowers, a fountain and WINE!  :) Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards