Ohio-Cincinnati

***ninjette04***

Just in response to your post below about Petals N Glass - Julie was so easy to work with. Her prices are AMAZING. I asked several different florists (some of the popular florists on here who are said to be really well priced) for quotes and her quote was at least 50% less than what I was quoted from other florists for the same exact flowers. If it helps you out, I can tell you that we paid around 950 for all of our flowers (17 centerpieces, a few boquets, two church arrangements, several bouts, and a few corsages). Our flowers included gerber daises, roses, and asiatic lillies as well as berries. We probably met with her three times and that's it. I made a last minute change to my flowers and she was absolutely perfect with it! She was so laid back and flexible.The flowers were in perfect condition when they got to us on the day of and are still in great condition today, two days after the wedding. The bouquets were beautiful, the centerpieces were beautiful, the church arangements were beautiful, etc. We received so so many compliments on our flowers. I highly reccommend her.  HTH!

Re: ***ninjette04***

• edited December 2011
    I hate to eavesdrop on your post but I'm using Julie as well. We've had our first meeting with her, and I was just looking at my calendar to book our second meeting (where she'll have our mock-ups!) and she is incredibly easy to work with. Her prices can't be matched and I've never heard a bad thing about her!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm really glad your experience was better than mine!
  • ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thank you ladies for your input... I have heard both good and bad, but I think when it comes time to do my flowers I am going to meet with her because I have heard more good than bad... Glad your wedding was a hit!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards