Ohio-Cincinnati

Anyone using A Solid Gold Sound for their DJ?

I ran across this company on some random party planning site and they seem to be having some great deals - currently $395 for 4 hours!  I submitted a request for information and got a phone call literally 5 minutes later - at 9:30 pm at night.  I haven't talked with them yet...but am wondering if this is too good to be true?  Anyone heard of them or using them?  Thanks!

Re: Anyone using A Solid Gold Sound for their DJ?

• ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently attended a wedding where they used them for their DJ and I have nothing positive to say about them. It got so bad the MOB yelled at the DJ. I would not recommend them. If you would like more details feel free to email me at ungraceful13@gmail.com.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heard of them (I think)... and I MIGHT be wrong, so don't quote me but I think they got bad reviews last time someone asked about them...
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend checking them out on the Better Business Bureau website.  I believe they get an F rating on the site.
  • hunleyweddinghunleywedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the warning girls!  Yes, they do have an F as their rating on the Better Business Bureau - apparently they have received several complaints!
  • hollsmvhollsmv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out PriceLess DJ's. They offer similar pricing and don't get the bad reviews.  I can't necessarily rate them yet, but they were recommended several times on here as being good & affordable. HTH!
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't use Solid Gold! If you are looking for a great DJ I am using TCB DJ's, their rates are great, the website is TCBDJZ.COM
  • DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look at the BBB listing for them. They currently have a grade of an 'F!' I would be really weary of using them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards