Pennsylvania

bpics

Can anyone in the Pocono area recommend a good photographer to take bpics at a decent price?  What's included in the package?  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bpics

• edited December 2011
    My boudoir photos were shot by Kristen Piece of Artpatch Photography. She has a studio in Brooklyn, NY but has family in the area so she's around frequently. She did my b-pics here in my own home. It was a blast! 

When I booked in 2008 my package was $300 for 2 hours, included unlimited wardrobe changes and a disc of all photos taken with copyright release. I did my own editing and created a photobook from Mypublisher. She will also edit and help with design but I do not know her fees for those services.  Here is her website http://www.artpatch.com/ her contact info is there. I would contact her for current pricing!

I don't have many pics on my computerEmbarassed but here are a few I can share.

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I found a woman in West Chester, PA that will do the sitting fee for $300, but then to buy the photos are $50-$80 each or to get a CD of all the photos is $1K. If you find someone inexpensive can you pass them along? TIA.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks mRm!  I actually live in Brooklyn so this might be really good for me.  I'm definitely going to look into this recommendation.  Awesome pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards