Pennsylvania

garden of eden florist

Has anyone used the garden of eden florist in allentown before?  I looked on their website and their work seems to look nice on the computer but not sure in person.  Has anyone used them for silk or real flowers?  just looking for some feedback.  thanks :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: garden of eden florist

• OctoberCAPAOctoberCAPA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding--it was three years ago, but I've used them for events since and the quality is the same.  I loved working with Kandice and I got tons of compliments on my flowers.  She was more affordable than the other florists I considered, and she was very responsive and had good suggestions. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-northeastern_garden-of-eden-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:624Discussion:817d51c9-72fc-44e5-b812-bf088870955ePost:6fc54a36-2875-4b66-a7ee-1753e7185bb4">Re: garden of eden florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]She was more affordable than the other florists I considered, and she was very responsive and had good suggestions. 
    Posted by OctoberCAPA[/QUOTE]

I had the opposite experience. The quote they gave me was 3x higher than anyone else. If I could do it all over again I'd probably go with Phoebe in Allentown, but that's my personal preference.
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for our wedding in July.  They were wonderful!  The prices were the best I found and Candice listened and designed exactly what I was looking for.  I got quotes from other places and I recommend you add GOE to your list.
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • sparkleslovesparkleslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking into Garden of Eden. I know they have flower packages.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards