Pennsylvania
Options

Creative Cakes in Clarks Summit

Re: Creative Cakes in Clarks Summit

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding cake and we get all of our cakes from there! they are delicious! Our cake was included with our reception but we eneded up upgrading by changing the flavor adding filling and adding an extra tier and it cost 60 bucks, not bad at all. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love creative cakes!  the woman that owns it is just superb!  I used to work at the restaurant right next door, and from time to time I would go over and get a little carrot cake square!  They were AMAZING!  I have ordered many birthday cakes from there that also turned out delish!  I highly reccommend her! 

I will also be getting my wedding cake from her.

I actually heard that she does an AMAZING wedding cake tasting (for a fee); but you seriously get to taste A LOT and take the left overs home.  I have not yet done this myself, but I heard it from another bride.
  • Options
    sweetpea0911sweetpea0911 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gina, was she crazy hard to get ahold of?  I'm not having much luck and I've heard some not so good things.

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a hold of her the first time. She set up an appt and it was really easy. When we went to our appt she was a lil bitchy but honestly our cake came out awesome and it tasted amazing
  • Options
    tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be getting married at the Inne of the Abingtons and that is what is included in our package. I hope all turns out well. WE all have heard horr stories.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Inne of the Abingtons too. Let me know if and when any of your girls meet with her!
  • Options
    sweetpea0911sweetpea0911 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meeting with her Saturday...I'll bring back an update, I promise!

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards