Pennsylvania

*julbgordo*

I saw your post about Fig Tree Photography below.  I just emailed them as well, but do you have any more info on them while I wait for a response?  :)  What is their pricing like?  Good to work with?

BTW is that the Shawnee Inn in your sig pic????   It's beautiful there :)  I'd of had my wedding there if I hadn't already put a deposit elsewhere when I discovered them.  Not that I don't like my place, but the Shawnee Inn is really nice!

Re: *julbgordo*

• julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just worked with Matt yesterday for our engagement shoot and had the GREATEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!  I love Matt!  Fig Tree Photography is his company so he's the only one to work with.  

Matt is a super chill, laid back kind of guy.  His work is awesome and he's really fun to work with.  I found his pricing VERY reasonable for what you get.  We booked him last summer though, so I'm not sure if he's up-ed his prices since then.

Here are some teasers he just sent me from our e-shoot yesterday:

I can't wait to see the rest of them and to work with him again next year for our wedding!

That is the Shawnee Inn and it's where we'll be getting married.  Our ceremony will be held on the North Veranda and our reception will be in the pavilion.  My family has had timeshare there since I was about 10 and I knew forever that's where I was going to get married.  It is so beautiful and I'm so excited!

I hope Matt gets back to you soon.  I know he's shooting a convention in NYC next week, so he might be a little slower then usually with communication.  If you talk to him, tell him Julie and Jeff say HI!  Laughing
  • peanutty2peanutty2 member
    edited December 2011
    Those pics are so awesome!!!! I love them!!!!  What a fun idea with the rides!

Just the type of look I'm looking for, thanks so much! And I'll tell him you said hi ;)

Enjoy the Shawnee, it really is gorgeous there! I'm sure your wedding will be so nice :)
    edited December 2011
    Matt also has some pictures of weddings and other stuff up on his Facebook page (<--- clicky) as well if you'd like to see more of his work.

If you're looking for an easy to work with and more casual photographer, he is definitely going to be the perfect choice.  Keep me posted on if you book him or not.
    edited December 2011
    So far I haven't heard back from him since his initial email saying he was available :(  I'm sad cuz I love his work!!  I just re read you said he's at a convention this week so I'll give him the benefit of a doubt, but otherwise we'll have to pick someone else. I get nervous when I don't hear back from people!  Hopefully he comes through, his pics are great!

edited December 2011
    I would try giving him a call.  I do know he's been super busy though and we're still waiting on our e-pics to be ready (which we took 2 weeks ago).  I'll also admit he isn't the best with e-mail, so if that's the only way you've contacted him, I'd definitely give him a ring.  I swear he's awesome to work with, but sometimes he might just be to laid back if you know what I mean.
    edited December 2011
    whew! he just got back to me by email!  I hate making phone calls so I was probably just going to pick someone else if I didn't hear from him soon.  But luckily he responded and since you gave me the heads up on his "laid back-ness" and traveling I felt better lol  I guess I'll just have to remember that's just how he works.  I wouldn't normally go for it, but his pics are so gorgeous I'll have to deal!!!  I hope you get your e-pics back soon!  He said he'll be around for about 10 days and then he's traveling again (just in case your trying to get hold of him too lol).  Thank you again!!!  I think having a photographer and getting pretty pics might be the thing i'm most excited about right now lol

edited December 2011
    YAY!  I'm so glad he got back to you!  Matt is very chill but his work is AMAZING and I know you won't regret it if you decide to book him.  He's always been slow with e-mailing me too and he travels a lot which I see as good though since he's getting a lot of bookings and great experience that he'll be able to put towards your wedding Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards