Pennsylvania

Hello

Hey Everyone! I have been married for almost 2 years now but I am new to this website. My husband and I got married through a justice of the peace, with only the 2 of us in attendance. We're planning on having a larger ceremony in a few years, when our finances allow. For now I'm getting ideas on all aspects of the wedding.

The main reason I'm posting on here is because I am also a student, studying Travel and Event Planning. I currently work at a bridal salon and one day I'd possibly like to open my own salon. I am currently working on a research project for one of my classes regarding the feasibility of opening a bridal shop. As one of the requirements I need to conduct a survey and I was hoping I could get some help on here. I just need to ask a couple of questions about your experiences shopping for bridal gowns. If anyone would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it. As of now I only have about 3 people to survey because I know very few girls who have recently been married or who are going to be married in the near future. Please let me know, preferably in a private message, if you would like to complete my survey. Thanks so much! Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards