Pennsylvania

Stroudsmoor Country Inn (Auradell)

Hi Everyone!

My FI and I are trying to find a venue that will suit our needs and budget.  After doing some research on venues in NJ, we decided to expand our search to include Eastern PA.

We're interested in Stroudsmoor Country Inn but most of the information I found on it pertains to the sites for larger parties and I'm having a rough time finding out anything about the Auradell site.

We're planning on having a small ceremony/reception of no more than 50 or 60 people.

We also need to find a place that is handicap accessible with space for a wheel chair to maneuvre for my FMIL.

Can anyone provide any information about Stroudsmoor and/or the Auradell Site?

Thanks so much!
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Stroudsmoor Country Inn (Auradell)

• nic9911nic9911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to visit stroudsmoore and really liked it. I'm not sure we saw the aurdell site because they wouldn't fit out guest list. They did have this beautiful stone cottage that had a ceremony site with handicap access. I don't remember the site name but it seemed a bit smaller. I would defidently call stroudsmoore and check it out in person.
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I went to look at Stroudsmoor, and we didn't like it at all. The venues that hold larger guest lists (starting at 175 ppl) were nice. The smaller venues hold only up to 150ppl. We didn't like it as well because some of the venues were not private. They can have up to 4 weddings at a time. One of the places for the ceremony was beautiful but you have to walk up a steep hill as you are walking up the isle! Some people love it there, but we weren't impressed.
  • Does anyone else have any input? We are actively considering the Auradell venue.
  • GB520GB520 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I used to go to events their  for work and and the food was consistently great. I know they have their on site floral and everything but they stick you with charges. Someone I knew got married there as a 2nd marriage marriage in life the girl told me it ended u  being 20k because they used all their vendors. I really do love the place tho great location, grounds, and food. I can't remember if the one you are talking about is the one with the garden or the one in the way back with the woodsy chapel.
  • I am having my wedding at Ridgecrest. We were considering an after party and they showed us Auradell. It is TINY!! And I doubt a wheelchair can easily maneuver around in there. there are two pillars in the middle of the room and two walls that separate the bar on one end and the rest of the seating from the dance floor on the other end. i don't think it could comfortably seat 50 people. Maybe 30. Though I haven't seen it set up for more than 30 so I don't really know. I would really suggest going to see it in person before you continue with your decision.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards