Pennsylvania

terrible photographer experience

I just wanted to write this review to prevent any other bride from going through the terrible experience that my fiance and I did with our initial photographer.  We initially booked Marygrace Mailen photography about a year in advance of our wedding. She seemed great at first.  However, after she received our initial payment (which was in excess of 1000 dollars), we got quite a different impression.

To make a long story short she became very unaccomodating to say the least...  Rescheduled our engagement photos the first time on short notice when we were traveling from out of town for them without any regard for our schedule.  Once rescheduled she simply did not show up for our 2nd meeting to have our engagement photos done.  

We did not feel comfortable with someone so unreliable and unprofessional photographing our wedding.  We expressed these sentiments to her and wished to have our money refunded as no services had been rendered at that point. However, she refused stating that she was entitled to the money and a long, stressful battle with legal litigation has ensued.  I will not get into all the details of everything that has occured though this whole situation however, throughout all of this she has consistently displayed that she is dishonest, unreliable and COMPLETELY unprofessional in every way.

We are so bleesed to now have found a wonderful photographer who is amazing for our big day!! I hope other brides can heed this warning and avoid at all costs.  All the best! xx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards