Pennsylvania

Affordable DJ's near Lehigh Valley/Stroudsburg

Any suggestions or recommendations for Disc Jockey's in the northeast that charge less than $1,000?

I'm finding that many of the quotes I receive are $1500 or more and we just don't have that in our budget... we're not looking for anything fancy, just a guy with a soundsystem, a nice voice to announce our entrance, and play our music.

Thanks in advance for help ladies!

Re: Affordable DJ's near Lehigh Valley/Stroudsburg

• edited December 2011
    Our DJ was really great to work with and cost about 1/3 of what you've been quoted. He is based in Coaldale, PA but does travel. You may want to get in touch with him. Tell him Meg sent ya!

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Frankie Carll, and his DJ services were $775 (I think...).  We were going to use thier band, Fancy Dancer, but they didn't have the date available.  I've heard good reviews about them from a bunch of people.  They've been great so far with communication too!! They have a place in Clarks Summit and the Lehigh Valley too =)

http://frankiecarll.com/
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Laser DJ in Bethlehem and we paid $750 (cash) for a DJ, Emcee, and Gobo light (spelling is off). Ask for Jon if you call - they were awesome to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    We also used Frankie Carll.  Very professional  -- and great price!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Frankie Carrl. It's $775 for 5 hours. They've been awesome to work with. My sister used him for her wedding and they were fantastic.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using B&B, they are from Reading, but willling to travel at no additional cost, they charge $600 for a 4 hour recption, I was able to talk him down to $700 for a 6 hour reception.
    siggya>
  • Yes I know there is alot of price-gouging going on these days, we could provide a DJ AND photographer pkg  probably for under $1400.
    No one pays full price anymore and you shouldn't either, my friend.
    Visit www.AffordableDJsAndWeddingPhotographers.com

Then call if you'd like.

And congrats !

Dylan
  • Moritz22Moritz22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I went with Holiday Sounds. I'm pretty sure we only had to pay $850. But that's because we are on the off peak seasons. So if you do contact holiday sounds I would ask about the off peak seasons. I think it's only a $100 more. I hope this helps.

http://www.holidaysounds.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards