Ohio-Cincinnati

****MrsD*****

2»

Re: ****MrsD*****

• edited December 2011
    I have everything nice to say about weddings and the experience. It was HR (another knottie) and her negativity that brought this all about ... she tried to crush 2 of my posts and I am fighting back against her bullying! Sorry, you are at the tale end of it all, but to catch yo up ... she just won't let me freely post what I want to share ... it's like knot having my freedom of speech. That is so wrong! I hope some of you understand what I am trying to accomplish here! HR needs to stop controlling all the posts ... esp the ones that do not have anything to do with her needs or interests. HR needs to BUTT OUT or GET OFF! No one makes you read other peoples posts, so why do you waste your time and do it?  It doesn't make sense to me and I could do this all day long!!!
  • EABinkholderEABinkholder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the entire story and know HR a bit better than you do...my opinion stands, Momzilla. This will be my final post.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ... just call me MommyZ!
  • edited December 2011
    Well ladies, H finally made it home, so I'm signing off for the night.  Have a safe a pleasant evening everyone, and remember:[url]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3jZthGuMyKU/SsQ0lbfo1kI/AAAAAAAAJ8s/k-lGUg_F-Us/s512/dnftt.jpg[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    WOW WHAT DID I MISS!?!?!  Lunatic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards