Pennsylvania
Options

Bakery in Wilkes-Barre Area

I was wondering if any of you could give me your thoughts on any Bakeries in the Wilkes-Barre area. We are having our reception at the Waterfront in WB and they do not provide a cake, so it's all on me. I was considering going with Bakery Delight, but have heard some bad things about their prices and their quality. So I was just wondering ya'lls opinions. Thanks!

Re: Bakery in Wilkes-Barre Area

• Options
    sweetpea0911sweetpea0911 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our reception hall (regal room in olyphant) uses creative cakes located out of clarks summit.  everyone i've talked to said their cakes are delicious.  the baker is pretty hard to get ahold of (i'm still trying) but she might be worth it to try?  good luck on finding someone!

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin does cakes. Shes new at it but very good and very reasonably priced.

Sweetescapecustomcakes.weebly.com
  • Options
    karenkaletakarenkaleta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to berylann.com!  They have wonderful cakes, and amazing flavors. Emaill Irene, and she will get back to you real fast!  Prizes are great too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sanitary Bakery in Nanticoke - yummiest cakes you'll try :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I disliked my experience with Creative Cakes. We're using Minooka Pastry shop.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue's pastry chef was out of town for our wedding so they arranged for us to work with Cathy Reppert from Truly Scrumptious.  Our cake was soooo delicious and very reasonably priced!  Guests are still telling us how good it was.  You cannot go wrong with her. 

trulyscrumptious@epix.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards