Pennsylvania
Options

Hair and Makeup in the Poconos

Hello all.  I am getting married this coming June in Tannersville and I'm looking for someone to do my day of hair and makeup.  It would be preferable to have someone come to the location instead of trying to get all of us to a salon.  Does anyone have any suggestions of somone to contact?  As well as what's a reasonable price to pay for these services?

If that wasn't enough questions....what about nail salon.  That I will do the day before and go to the salon but I still don't know any place. 

Thanks!!!

Re: Hair and Makeup in the Poconos

• Options
    pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Beckie! I go to Sanctuary by Michael Perry in Easton, PA but quite a few of the stylists live near Tannersville/Stroudsburg areas, I know many of them travel.  Here is a link to the salon, I'd recommend going in for a trial and if you like it book the stylist.  They also have a nail salon. 

http://www.sanctuarybymp.com/

My sylist is Heather, she is amazing I've been using her for 3 years.  Michael Perry himself does amazing work too. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ctarant0ctarant0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!

I have been going to Amy at Blondie Salon for almost five years.  She does all of my friends' hair as well. 

You can find them on facebook, or the salon's number is 570-421-5404. 

They are moving in January and will be located on Sarah Street in Stroudsburg. 

Good luck!
    ~Together since July 19, 2005~ ~Married since June 17, 2011~ ~TTC Soon!~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://hudsonvalley.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-northeastern_hair-makeup-poconos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:624Discussion:efd77249-b0a5-4e64-9d82-f1039c9e23eePost:3eb17d30-61ea-4f60-ad38-d5d4f517034b">Hair and Makeup in the Poconos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all.  I am getting married this coming June in Tannersville and I'm looking for someone to do my day of hair and makeup.  It would be preferable to have someone come to the location instead of trying to get all of us to a salon.  Does anyone have any suggestions of somone to contact?  As well as what's a reasonable price to pay for these services? If that wasn't enough questions....what about nail salon.  That I will do the day before and go to the salon but I still don't know any place.  Thanks!!!
    Posted by bf43005[/QUOTE]
    Hi there,
    I have a salon in this area that specilizes in coming to your home or venue do do your hair and makeup.  I have a web site called www lookatthebride.com. please visit it and then feel free to contact me.  I would love to make sure that your total look is all about you.
    Benjie 
  • Options
    For anyone looking for a Salon in the poconos that offer hair and makeup for brides and their wedding parties go to -

wwwlookatthebride.com

we have been traveling to do our brides and their wedding parties for over 15 years. We have fully trained designe team that loves giving our brides an individual look for her special day.  We want everyone to gasp.

LOOK AT THE BRIDE , when you walk down the isle. 
  • Options
    Who did you end up going with? I'm getting married in the same area this Sept and looking for someone....

Thanks!
  • Options
    @m00sh22 this thread is like 3 years old so I doubt you get any response. I used artistic elegance for hair and mu. They operate out of the resort I got married at but they will travel to you as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards