Pennsylvania
Options

bridal dresses

I am looking for any suggestions of places near the Lehigh Valley area that sell wedding dresses that are on the cheaper side, around $750 or less. I know of David's Bridal, and that is about it, so any help will be appreciated!

Re: bridal dresses

• Options
    sparkleslovesparkleslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try sue ames. Shen is your wedding? Or bridaltown which is about 45 minutes from Allentown. Sue Ames has awesome dresses. I was there the other day and I purchased my veil from there
  • Options
    nmw134nmw134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in March. Haven't started looking yet for a dress, but hope to in the next week or so.  Where is both Bridaltown and Sue Ames?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine in AnnMargerets in Palmerton. It`s about an hour from Lehigh Valley but it`s so worth the drive. Just google the place. The girls are very helpful and friendly. Great place!!1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sparkleslovesparkleslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sue Ames is in allentown and Bridaltown is in Collegeville about 45 minutes from allentown.
  • Options
    sunnirainsunnirain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at PL Bridal Boutique in Whitehall (on Macarthur - next to Jack Williams Tire - across from the Petsmart), its a consignment shop. Nothing is over $500.

It's really tiny on the outside, but she has hundreds of dresses.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to The White Pear Eco-Chic Boutique in Pottsville, about 45 minutes north of the Lehigh Valley. Super nice staff and a GIANT selection of very affordable (some never worn dresses).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MS0710MS0710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there yet but I've heard good things about Bridals by Sandra in Nazareth. I plan on going there in a couple weeks to look for my dress and Dessy dresses for my girls
    Adopt a shelter pet

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Bridals by Sandra and they were amazing. Totally worked within my pricerange. Plus, if I remember correctly - during some of the bridal expos they will do a sample(ish) sale with big discounts off dresses. I didn't get mine at the show, but they were so nice and helpful that I got everything there.
  • Options
    Audrey142Audrey142 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Jon's Bridal by Suzanne in Allentown and loved them.  They have a good selection and the people are very friendly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards