Pennsylvania
Options

dj's

does anyone have recommendations for dj's in the lehigh valley area?

Re: dj's

• Options
    BeckyBevillBeckyBevill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try Paris from Good Vibrations Entertainment. Well known and recommended. He will work with you on price..tell him Becky from the 8/19/11 wedding sent you

• Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved Jon K with Laser DJ. I did a full review of him in the vendor reviews post.
  • Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's the review:

DJ - Laser DJ, Bethlehem, PA
    Jon & Doug were awesome! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night! No joke. Even after the wedding was over, everyone wanted one more Bon Jovi song and he played it, without hesitation! They also brought a full light show and did our monogram in lights on the dance floor. I must have drove him crazy with all my song requests but everything was done seemlessly.
  • Options
    vinnyv11vinnyv11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Platinum Disc Jockeys - Collegeville, Pa.    Our wedding isn't until April, but Brian has been wonderful so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try D.H. Productions dhpro.com, my friend used them & I have beeen to a party where they DJ'd at as well. They were a lot of fun!
  • Options
    peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into B&B - awesome personality that will add to your entertainment experience. Also offers awesome packages with videography - can't beat it, I looked high and low.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards