Canada-Vancouver

Florist?

Hi All,I can't believe how dead this board is! I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for florists. I've gotten quotes from two but am interested to see who else is out there.Thanks!

Re: Florist?

• edited December 2011
    I'm looking too! what kind of flowers and colours are you thinking of?
  • edited December 2011
    Our colours are orange and pink so orange, pink, white. I'm looking at peonies and ranunculus. You?
  • edited December 2011
    that's a beautiful colour combo. those are great colours for candy station too! i LOVE peonies! esp when they have a few in diff stages of bloom. our colours are chocolate brown and pink... so most of the flowers will be white and pink. now peonies can turn out to be expensive though, right?
  • edited December 2011
    I believe so. I think a less expensive alternative is garden roses, but peonies are so big that you could just use a few.
  • edited December 2011
    Thomas Hobbs florist - W. 41st Ave, Kerrisdale.A little pricey, but very, very good! Their website doesn't do them justice.
  • edited December 2011
    that's what i thought... have a couple stems and use other flowers as fillers.
  • edited December 2011
    Kathleen from Proline Trading has great prices. I didn't end up using her though. I ended up using a girl named Yuko. She works from home so her prices are quite decent. however, if you're going to order a large amount Kathleen may be a better option.
  • edited December 2011
    Great, thanks! I'll have to look into those few.We'll need a decent amount of flowers. Approx. 15 tables, bouquet, 3 bm, 3 gm, etc, etc...
  • randiatuccrandiatucc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the floral industry (not a florist!).  What area are you in? I can suggest many!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards