Canada-Vancouver

Swan-E-Set Golf Course - Pitt Meadows?

Has anyone on here been to a wedding at Swan-E-Set or are you looking at this venue?Just wondering if anyone has had experience with them!It's a bit far out for us (ceremony will be in Vancouver) but seems like a nice venue!THANKS!

Re: Swan-E-Set Golf Course - Pitt Meadows?

• janisbananisjanisbananis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    personally i haven't been there, but a co-worker of mine had her ceremony and reception out there last may and loved it! and her pics are gorgeous... it looks like they did a great job out there. she said the day flowed beautifully thanks to the crew out there!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for letting me know! That's great....do you happen to know what hotels are around there that are nice? It's such a gorgeous location but so far out for some of our guests!
  • edited December 2011
    im getting married there in july. its beautiful looking. staff is knowledgable so im confident everything will turn out great. to answer your hotel question there is a unimpressive looking ramada hotel close by where i guess most out of town guests will stay at.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked there for June 2011! I'm so excited...the venue is awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    i went there for prom
    and i remember staff being very nice
    i love how outside there is nice area to look out the golf course and can get a breath of fresh air
    food was great
    i love the room/atmosphere

if i wasn't getting married where i am i woulda tried to have my reception there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm booked there for July 2011 and so excited!

It is gorgeous and so far we've had very professional dealings with them and feel confident that Swan-E-Set will work with us to make it the most memorable day for my family and I.

It is a little far but depends where you're coming from. its definitely worth the drive as i haven't felt the same effect at any other venue that i have felt with Swan-E.

Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards