Canada-Vancouver
Options

Selling my Beautiful Aussie Dress in Victoria BC!

Size 10 gown by Australian designer Peter Trends, style LV 4867. Ivory, strapless (jacket pictured not included), sweetheart neckline, fully boned torso, A-line skirt with flower cut-out overlay and long train. Built-in crinoline. The dress is made of taffeta, which is not too shiny and formal looking, and also is virtually impossible to wrinkle (carried it on a plane from Australia to Canada and didn't even have to steam it!).

I brought this dress over from Australia, so if you are looking for something unique, this is the dress for you. It is simple and elegant, but with enough detail to make it stand out from any other wedding dress.

Worn once and professionally dry-cleaned and stored in its original bag.

Photo of the dress on the Peter Trends website:http://www.petertrends.com.au/catalogue/itemdetail.asp?id=396 (The strap has been removed from the dress, but I still have it and it could be easily re-attached.) 

The dress has a button-up (and zipper) back, a long train, and a seamstress put in a gorgeous 8 point, French-style bustle for me. It has been hemmed to fit a 5'3 person in 3" heels, and taken out about a half inch in the hips. I wear a street size 10-12, so it fits pretty well true to size, and could be taken in considerably for a smaller person.

Asking $900, but I am very open to offers. Paid $1900 new. 

Email lauraandjoshswedding (at) gmail.com  if interested. I'd prefer to sell it locally in Victoria, BC, Canada to avoid the hassle of shipping.

Bustled:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards