Canada-Vancouver
Options

Vintage dress

I have gone to a few bridal shops, and have not seen one thing I would love to wear on my wedding day. I love vintage and my wedding is vintage themed, so I have decided to go with a vintage dress. I live just outside of vancouver, and I randomly check the thrift stores in my town but there are usually just the big poofy 80's dresses. Does anyone know of any shops in and around vancouver that sell vintage bridal? Or a thrift shop with a bridal section? 
Thankyou!

Re: Vintage dress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!

Call Tiger Tiger (2471 Hastings East) at 778-370-1821 and see what they have in stock. I'm sure that if you give them your measurements and the style of dress that your looking for, they'll be able to assess whether they have something that will work.

Good luck,
    Lisa, wedding photographer
    http://picturemywedding.ca
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you seen the new tea length from Justin Alexander? also, Stephanie James and Melissa Sweet, priscilla of boston (a shop carries them in West Van), are all new current designs that are retro/vintage themed.

The Justin alexander tea length is amazing, so mazing that my best friend and I drove all the way to seattle so she could try it on (and went all the way to Portland to get the colour she wanted) but it can be ordered from Bryans.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards