Canada-Alberta
Options

Non-Pro Pics

Hey all! I've added some non pro pics to my bio if anyone is interested. I can't believe it's been a month already. Hopefully I get my pro pics soon!

Re: Non-Pro Pics

• Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks beautiful! Congrats.Question - the red shoes - were they yours? Where did you find them, or did you dye them? I'm looking for something similar.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Yes the red shoes were mine. I got them at a store called the Shoe Warehouse in Medicine Hat. Wasn't even looking for shoes for myself that day and came across the perfect pair!
  • Options
    wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pictures!  I love your bridesmaid dresses.And you look oddly familiar.  You're not from Vulcan are you?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not from Vulcan... born in BC, raised in SK. People always tell me that I look familiar, I guess I look like a lot of people lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice.  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    they're from sears.ca
  • Options
    wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whew.  I wasn't sure if I should ask because if you were who I thought you were, she's a good friend of my ex-husband.  Ha ha. :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's funny wading. It's weird how often people either mistake me for someone else or say "you remind me of so and so" or say "you look so familiar" I always thought I got that around here because I've worked in a couple restaurants and a popular bar, but even if I go somewhere else I get it at least once,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards