Canada-Alberta
Options

Edmonton florist- can't decide....help!!!

Hi, has anyone (or knows anyone who) used Graham and Lane florists (in Sutton Place) or Laurels flower and garden (on Whyte)?? I'm trying to decide on a florist and can't decide between the two. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Re: Edmonton florist- can't decide....help!!!

• Options
    CanadianGurlCanadianGurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used either of those 2 florists, but I've been going to Kate Ashton Florists in Sunlife Place since (and including) my 2007 wedding. Ask for Kelly. Her stuff is very modern, and pretty affordable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about those two. I am using Best Buds in Oliver Square. Kimberly has been great there!
  • Options
    theatrebridetheatrebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have close friends that have actually used both of those places for their weddings.My one friend had an absolutely DREADFUL experience with Laurels (like bad. really bad.) and the other is both a wedding planner and bride who went with Graham and Lane and has nothing but truly wonderful things to say about them. Hope that helps!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Coral's floral design. She's out of Sherwood Park and came with some great endorsements from other bridal boards. So far, so good. She's great at working in my budget with the elements I had in mind!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards