Canada-Alberta

Paper Lanterns in Edmonton for Aug 22?

I'm hosting a pink/white/black themed baby shower this Saturday (Aug 22) and was hoping someone had some pink and/or white paper lanters from their wedding they would like to sell. I've seen them at Ikea (and I'll get them there if I can't get them used in time), but I'm hoping for about 20ish, varying sizes or same size, doesn't matter. Or Maybe someone knows where in Edmonton and area to get them for cheaper than at Ikea? Anyone got 5 black or white tablecloths (for 82" long tables) for sale? Maybe damask runners as well?

Re: Paper Lanterns in Edmonton for Aug 22?

• edited December 2011
    I am not entirely sure what you mean by paper lanterns, but my first thought was sort of an asian themed type bubble lantern...great description, sorry. The "Great Wall of China" store on 97 street has a ton of stuff, they could possibly have what you're looking for. Sorry, I don't have anything myself!
  • CanadianGurlCanadianGurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the response. I actually found some on Kijiji (used) and bought them. Pink and white ones, various sizes. 41/$50. Good deal hey?
  • edited December 2011
    Nice! I love when you can find exactly what you need on Kijiji! Awesome deal!
  • edited December 2011
    CanadianGurl, How many of the lanterns are white? I'd love to buy them from you when you're finished with them (if you're selling).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards