Canada-Alberta
Options

Just Got Engaged!

Hello! I just got engaged, and I live in Calgary! We plan to get married in late 2011!!Just thought I'd introduce myself as I can see that I will be lurking around here for the next few years!

Re: Just Got Engaged!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Carly! Welcome to the very quiet Alberta board! :) Have you started planning at all? Wedding colours yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!Enjoy the blissful happiness of being engaged. The planning sneaks up on you before you know it!  
  • Options
    2_B_A_WIFE2_B_A_WIFE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!! it is very quiet on this board, and soon to have 1 less person...i may stick around for a bit, but im getting married next weekend and may check out the nest. Good luck with the planning!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Engagement Story! Sure thing!Every summer my best friend's older sister plans a day long Calgary-wide Scavenger Hunt for us inbetween our birthdays.Every year it ends at a restaurant, and this year was no different, except that it happened to be my fiance and my favorite restaurant, Open Sesame, which really wasn't that weird because we've been there a million times with friends.When we got there we were led up to a private room which Cotie and I always want to get, and I was about to say "Oooh, Cotie would be so jealous" and there he was. However I still thought nothing was up. He had green(my fave color) dyed roses in hand and everything but I thought he was just there for surprise me for my birthday...until he got down on one knee and gave me my beautiful ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats and happy Wedding planning!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards