Canada-Alberta

Wedding Stuff for Sale

Anyone have anything from their wedding that they're looking to sell? Anything from ring bearer pillows to dresses!

Re: Wedding Stuff for Sale

• theatrebridetheatrebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is next weekend (Sept. 5) and I will likely have plenty o'stuff I will be happy to sell once it's all over. I am pretty confident my veil, card box, ring pillow etc. will be good to go to a happy bride to be!
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten around to doing up a "for sale" section in my blog, but I got married July 25th and have the centerpiece vases, 6 teal with peacock feathers embroidered on them table runner type pieces, Unity candle holder, white and red fake rose petals, teal and white ring pillow, boxes that held my matches and a bunch of other things for sale. Let me know if you are interested in any of that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CanadianGurlCanadianGurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's actually from a shower I threw, but I have the following, 3 candle-lantern centerpieces and 4 hot pink tablecloths (3 are 56 x 88, 1 is 56 x 64). I also have a size 4 Maggie Sottero Jorie Ann from my wedding, in perfect shape and dry cleaned, if you're interested. Also, try looking on Edmonton Kijiji under the clothing --> wedding    section or under the services ---> wedding sectionn, you'll find lots of local used wedding things in those 2 categories.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey,I am interested in the teal stuff that you have for sale, do you have any pictures? If so, can you e-mail them to me at jennifermurphy6@hotmail.com along with how much you're asking!! Thanks a ton!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I sent you an email with the pictures but forgot to include price. Let me know if you got it and if you are interested in anything and I'll get back to you with price (or make me an offer)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 2_B_A_WIFE2_B_A_WIFE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i can do silk flower bouquets and boutonnieres. Let me know! if your interested, i have pics of a few arrangements i have done i can email you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat
  • 2_B_A_WIFE2_B_A_WIFE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ps. the flowers in my pics are my creation, and the guys boutonnieres as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards