Canada-Alberta

Hello Anyone Out There

Does anyone read on this board anymore?  I am sure In Alberta I am not the only bride getting married in 2012.

Re: Hello Anyone Out There

• Britto5Britto5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am here!
    An Alberta future bride of 2012!
  • meaghan333meaghan333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This board is very dead- but the generic Canada board tends to be more exciting
  • edited December 2011
    Here!  getting marriend in october
  • kipnuskipnus member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in June! I'm from Edmonton.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello fellow Edmontonian.  I am getting married in July 2012.
  • cjkostiukcjkostiuk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI! June 23rd...live in calgary but getting married in kelowna....that counts right? We need to get this board going!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes it still counts as far as I am concerned.  You are having a destination wedding of sorts.  Are you buying your stuff in Calgary, then transporting it to Kelowna or will you be buying your decorations and such there?  If you are purchasing all your dectorations and such in Kelowna, you might want to be apart of the BC board too, if it exists, so you know where to buy stuff.  Either way I agree this board needs to pick up.  The topic specific boards like wedding ettique are nice and busy, however what works for those in the States aren't the same here.  So I would prefer to discuss my wedding plans with other brides from my area.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!  I'm getting married in Oct 2011 in Banff!
  • kyla2012kyla2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello.... I`m in Calgary and getting married in August 2012!! Feeling stressed already though.... lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im purchasing most things here in AB, and some in Kelowna. There isnt a BC board. I do like that we can chat from one canadian bride to another because there's a few US customs and such that we dont do up here!! 
  • edited December 2011
    I hear you like welcome bags I think they call them.  I just about freaked at the idea that I had to do bags for all my guests....apparently it is for your out of town guests....lol.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know! could you imagine, All my guests are out of town guests! .....isnt that what the favours are? They also have groom's cakes in the south. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still on here. Getting married October 15 2011!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yep all of your guests including yourself and the grooom....lol.  Welcome bags for me wouldn't be too bad as I tink I might have 20 out of town guests.....No I guess there would be more than that, however a lot of them probably won't attend.  Then how far out of town do the guests have to be before they get welcome bags.  It is very crazy.  What are you doing for wedding favors?  I have a lot of ideas running through my head, however nothing concrete yet.
  • edited December 2011
    Your wedding is fast approaching.  Are you already?  Any tips for those of us who are still planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards