Canada-Alberta

HELP!

I have a dilemma! I have found a dress that I absolutely adore and want to at minimum try on. There is only one bridal shop in all of Canada that actually sells this particular designer. I made plans to include several people in the dress selecting process. I contacted the shop to confirm that it would be ok that I brought that many people and was advised that a miax limit of 4 including myself could go... I have 3 sisters, my mom, and my fiancees mom that i wanted to include. I have decided it would be the most fair to take my mother only as she is paying for the dress and I do not want to cause issues between my sisters. How do I tell my sisters and my mother in law that they can't come????

Re: HELP!

• EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp about trying on dresses somewhere else as well! Maybe go first to a shop that allows a big group and then if you still want to go to the other shop take your Mom solo.
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    You'll probably want to try on the dress many times. I took people on seperate trips to look at my dress because everyone is from out of town. The shop owner where I bought my dress from was fantastic about having various visits, I'm sure they won't mind as long as you don't over do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards