July 2012 Weddings
Options

**Meagan** AND all other SMASH fans!!

what did you think of the finale last night?!?!?

Dev was REALLY looking like my fiance while he was fighting with Karen!

I can't believe it's over. My jaw seriously dropped when it ended and then I started crying. My fiance was like WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! and I was like it's my favorite show and now I have to wait until next year to find out what is happening!

Did Ivy take the pills?!? I couldn't figure that part out!!

Re: **Meagan** AND all other SMASH fans!!

• Options
    I love Smash so I'll join in.

I actually didn't love the ending last night. It was good, but not great for me. But, anyhow, yeah, I don't know about Ivy & the pills. My prediction, she takes them and ends up in the hospital, but doesn't die. She really thought she was Marilyn and this is just a way that she is showing everyone that she is Marilyn.

Butterfly, not to be a huge creep, but can you PIP a pic of you and your FI? You guys keep talking about how much he looks like Dev!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I didn't love the ending either - I think that's why I cried! i wanted to know more and it just kind of....stopped. ugh. It should have been a two hour finale!

totally good point about Ivy trying to be like Marilyn. There's no way she will actually die, I think you nailed that spot on.

and not creepy at all!! he would look more like Dev if he were tan - but, since he is 1/2 Indian, it takes about 20 minutes in the sun for him to become super darkly tan. here are a few recent and kind-of Dev like pictures:

• Options
    Ohhh, your FI is cute! And I definitely see a Dev resemblance.

I watched the episode on DVD last night (I watched the Bachelorette first) and when the notice on the recording popped up asking me if I want to save or delete, I literally looked at FI and was like, that's it?! I thought there was another 1/2 hour!!

Anyhow, what did you think about Ivy's stunt with the ring? I don't think she was telling Karen for her own good, if you will. I kinda think she was just trying to hurt her because she got Marilyn. Thoughts?

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Hahaha, I don't watch Smash, so I don't know why I clicked on this thread . . . but Butterfly in that last picture, are you guys in Lululemon? I would recognize those leg mannequins anywhere . . . hahahahahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bridetobe, geez, butt out of our Smash discussion!

Just kiddding... you should totally watch it though. Do you like musicals? If so, you'll like the show guaranteed.

• Options
    HAHAHAH yes we were at a friend's ambassador class at our local lululemon in that picture!! i have a sad, sad addiction to the way lululemon pants make my butt look.

mbody 100% agree with you about the ring. I don't know why Ivy kept it from Dev from the start, but it definitely wasn't for Karen's good. It was "you got Marilyn, I hate you, now I am going to ruin your life." 

Karen was SO GOOD as Marilyn though. I was loving it. I wanted to see the entire musical.
    My fiance is convinced they are going to create a real musical from the show and travel around with it. He completely made that up in his head, but I wish it would really happen!
  • Options
    I really do like them, but for some reason, I didn't know about Smash! Is it online? I can catch up that way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    omg bridetobe if you like musicals, you are going to pee your pants when you start watching Smash. it is SO GOOD. I think it's one of my favorite tv shows of all time and it just keeps getting better! 

We catch up and re-watch episodes on demand. I THINK there are some on nbc.com and probably on Hulu as well. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_meagan-and-all-other-smash-fans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:a5aa5a61-6d94-4c9a-999d-c9f96af16d9aPost:a51f6eba-77de-4eea-9975-7e65aed308ff">Re: **Meagan** AND all other SMASH fans!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HAHAHAH yes we were at a friend's ambassador class at our local lululemon in that picture!! i have a sad, sad addiction to the way lululemon pants make my butt look. mbody 100% agree with you about the ring. I don't know why Ivy kept it from Dev from the start, but it definitely wasn't for Karen's good. It was "you got Marilyn, I hate you, now I am going to ruin your life."  Karen was SO GOOD as Marilyn though. I was loving it. I wanted to see the entire musical. My fiance is convinced they are going to create a real musical from the show and travel around with it. He completely made that up in his head, but I wish it would really happen!
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]
    I hope your FI is right about creating a real musical. That would be AMAZING. I'd go see it for sure. But, I also love musicals, and try to see them all in Chi. At the very least, I hope they show most of the muscial on tv. Like we get bits and pieces of songs, and that's just a tease. What's your favorite song? I like the one about never met a wolf that didn't know how to howwwll. Shimmy, shimmy, ohh, gimme gimme.

And, tell me more about these Lululemon pants.. haha! I'm going to have to check them out!!

• Options
    Bridetobe, I'm sure you can find it somewhere online. Check out NBC.com or Hulu.

• Options
    modby - My favorite part about lululemon is that they HEM YOUR GYM PANTS FOR YOU FOR FREE! I always have issues with the inseam on pants because I'm so short, but these fit perfectly because they hem them to the exact length that you want!

Also, they really do do amazing things for your legs and rear end. I have no idea how - maybe it's the placement of the seams and the wicking fabric, but hot damn my butt looks better in those than other gym pants!

They are expensive, but totally worth it to me, especially if you work out frequently.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I ONLY work out in lululemon clothing. check out lululemon.com. The material that they use is super flattering and long lasting. I have had my favorite pair of "groove" pants (their classic fit/cut of yoga pants) for just about two years. They still fit perfectly and look brand new. Totally worth every penny of their $98. People think its dumb to spend that much on yoga clothing - but I seriously wear it every day, it never wears out, and you don't have to tug at your clothing as you are working out. 

back to Smash....I LOVE WOLF TOO!! I also love Let me be your star. I have it on my iphone and am ALWAYS playing it in the car and belting it out as I am driving to work. it makes me happy. ohhhh shimmy shimmy, ohhh gimme gimme.

I go to all the musicals here in Indy too. My most recent favorite was Jersey Boys. SO GOOD. I am so obsessed with Frankie Valli now that I have seen the musical, hahaha. I also love Mama Mia. Old school, I love Sound of Music and West Side Story. God, I could go on and on.
  • Options
    I do workout a decent amount so it would be worth it. I'm also short, so I'll have the same issues with the inseam. I mostly workout in shorts and capris because pants are always too long.

• Options
    Ok, so I'm not going to read this thread anymore because I have decided to actually watch Smash so I don't want to ruin it myself.

But yes, mbdoy, check out lululemon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Funny (ok probably more of bratty) story about Jersey Boys: My mom buys my fam tickets for one or two shows a year. Musicals, plays, Blue Man Group type of things. Well, she bought tickets for Jersey Boys. I think I wanted to do something else that night and was whining to my mom that I didn't care about a group from before I was born, and how I wasn't going to know what was going on. Well, I snapped out of my brattiness for .2 seconds and LOVED the show.

I need to totally DL some Smash music to my iPhone. I have a lot of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat on there, and I crack up if it comes on somewhere that my phone is plugged into. For example, in the summer, drinking on our boat at the sandbar and 'Any Dream Will Do' comes on. Haha!

• Options
    hahahaha! my mom and I have a funny jersey boys story too! we were in a yoga class, and I realized THAT EVENING was the last night Jersey Boys was in town. We ran out of yoga, threw on skirts, and ran over to the theatre - we got out of yoga at 7 and the show started at 7:30. I brought in a bag of potato chips that we munched on during the show illegally as our dinner. and i loved it!! Your story totally sounds likes omething I would do too, hahaha.

Last weekend my iphone was being used as the party music for the bachelorette party I was at....it went from Drake, to Nicki Minaj, to Justin Bieber, to....Let Me Be Your Star.  Everyone was like...huh?!? So embarassing when that happens!!
  • Options
    That's a GREAT story!!

• Options
    Just came in here to say I haven't seen it yet, haha. I'll come read everything after I've watched it!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    oh no!!! do not read then hahahaa we might ruin it for you!!! let us know once you have seen it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards