Canada-Alberta
Options

Wedding Pavillion, Calgary

I don't know if I made a very stupid mistake or not, but I decided to have my wedding ceremony and reception at the Wedding Pavillion in Calgary without having ever been there physically, just looking at pictures online (I am not from Alberta and was afraid my date would be taken if I didn't reserve it soon.  I don't even know when I'll get the chance to make it up there to see the place).  Has anyone ever had an event there?  Is it as nice as it looks in the photos?

Re: Wedding Pavillion, Calgary

• Options
    trishinbanfftrishinbanff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is that the place right before you get into calgary coming east on the TCH 1?  If so IMO it looks tacky to me, right on the side of a highway.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Gemz1013Gemz1013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently went to a wedding at the Wedding Pavillion, and it was gorgeous!  There is an amazing grand staircase for the bride to walk down if she choses.  But as mentioned before, I would not recommend this location if you are having a larger wedding.  It is more of an intimate setting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been in it but I drive past it all the time. It is beautiful! I definitely want to get married there. Our wedding is in 2013 so I haven't started getting quotes though, I'm putting off finding out it's out of our budget range. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards