Canada-Alberta

Homeniuk's Catering?

I just booked my cake consultation appointment with Cakes by Janna and when she found out we didn't have a caterer yet she recommended Homeniuk's? Catering, she said they are out of town but I have no idea how to get in touch with them.  She just said she heard they were good and reasonably priced.  Has anyone ever heard of them?

Re: Homeniuk's Catering?

• edited December 2011
    Never heard of them sorry!  :)  Good Luck on your search.   I posted a couple local caterers that have some reasonable prices.

Elegant Affairs Catering
    Catering Simply

Jenna-
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks jennalee3333.  I looked at Elegant Affairs and their prices look great.  We were wondering how to fit in a few Ukrainian foods and still get the other stuff we wanted.  I called them and booked to put down a deposit.  Thank goodness I saw your post on here, they only had one spot left on my wedding day, hopefully they are good if they book up so fast.  Thanks again.
  • edited December 2011
    I hope that they work out for you!!! It's definitely not "fancy" food but we had great reviews from all of our guests at our annual company christmas party and they typically aren't easy people to please!  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards