Canada-Alberta

Calgary Ceremony/Venue Ideas

I just got engaged on New Years Eve and am now in the hunt for a ceremony and reception venue. We are getting married late in the fall so the ceremony will need to be indoors. Looking at about 200 guests and budget is somewhere around $25,000.

I am thinking either the Carriage House Inn or the Delta Hotel for the reception but am unsure about the ceremony. Any recommendations? I checked out the zoo but you have to be out by 1:00 am and that won't work for my crazy partying family! :)

Thanks for your help!

Re: Calgary Ceremony/Venue Ideas

• edited December 2011
    The Delta does ceremonies as well. A lot of hotels do actually. It all depends on what you want really.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jami,

It's not in Calgary, but the Cochrane Ranche House is AMAZING! We had our wedding there last August and have had our guests rave that it was the most breathtaking venue/wedding they'd ever been to. I would highly recommend it and would also recommend using Pat's Palatte Pleasers as the caterer and Glass Slipper Designs for the invitations. I have had so many compliments on the venue, food and wedding stationery.

Hope that helps!

Erin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards