Canada-Alberta

Chair Covers in Lethbridge

Can anyone recommend a good place to rent chair covers in Lethbridge? The chairs at our venue are black but all of the linens are white so I think they'll stand out. One of my bridesmaids lives in Calgary so I suppose it's possible to rent them from Calgary and she can bring them down and return them.

Will the covers need to be ironed?

Also, do I need to get sashes if I get chair covers or can I get away without renting the sashes as well?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Chair Covers in Lethbridge

• edited December 2011
    I bought some of my chair covers through Kijiji for cheaper than the cost of renting, as well as, I was turned to a website, where I could buy chair covers brand new cheaper than to rent as well.  I just for the life of me can't remember the website address.  I will post it later tonight.  Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Here is the website address www.tableclothsfactory.com as I said everything I needed is way cheaper to buy brand new than the cost of renting and then I can re-sell it and make some of my money back.
  • kittieikittiei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Excellent! Thanks so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I found my chair covers through a lady in Calgary who rents out her chairs for 1.00/piece ( white satin) and the sashes for 0.25/piece. If you want her info I can give it too you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Britto5Britto5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, take a look at Pink Tie Events, they rent the chair covers as well as many many colours of sashes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards