Maryland

affordable florist in baltimore/annapolis area

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for affordable/budget florist around annapolis/baltimore, we are thinking of DIY but dreading it. thanks!

Re: affordable florist in baltimore/annapolis area

• edited December 2011
    I am using Flowers by Judy.
  • mnm704mnm704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just met with Judy (Flowers by Judy) yesterday and absolutely LOVED her. She's working on a quote based on everything I told her we want so I really hope it's in our budget because I think she'd be great to work with. And it's nice to see so many of you have used her too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mnm704mnm704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops I thought this was a different thread that had many girls say they used Judy (why I said "so many of you"). I think that was on a different MD board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I thought we would not be able to afford herbut it came in lower than I expected. I wasn't pick on the flower thouhg - just a color.
  • Kerry9703Kerry9703 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is but I am using the gateway florist in Annapolis. I am getting a ten inch bridal bouquet and my girls are getting 8 inch. For 1 bride, 8 bridesmaids, 10 centerpieces (flowers only), 10 men's boutineers (sp?) and two corsages for moms my total was close to $880. My flowers are yellow and white roses, hydrangeas, mini gerbers, and some extras for mine like calla lilies and stefanotis. A good florist will always work within your budget as long as it's reasonable. :) I thought about doing DIY but decided I have too large of a BP and would be too stressed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • jelie3110jelie3110 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Safeway, believe it or not and spent about $600(u can check our flowers out if you google, sam hurd ed and jens wedding. We were thrilled! They don't deliver so we had to pick them up the evening before, it was well worth it:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards