Maryland

Annapolis Venues?

Hey Girls - This is a cross post from the Baltimore board, so if you read this there - ignore. I am just starting to look at some venues online and was wondering if any one had more information and PICTURES of any of the following set up for a wedding - William Paca House? Calvert House? Overlook Pavilion at Port Annapolis Marina?Annapolis Marriott (said there is a tented roof terrace)?The websites didn't have a whole lot so I just wanted to see them in more of a wedding spirit to see if it could be something I am interested in. Also, any other Annapolis reccomendations are welcome (probably not Chesapeake Bay Beach Club or Celebrations as every wedding I have atteneded in my circle of friends and fam has been at these locations)

Re: Annapolis Venues?

• edited December 2011
    I have lots pictures of the Calvert House and the roof of the Marriot. We ended up going with the Elkridge Furnace Inn (about 20 / 25 minute drive from Annapolis). I can email them to you if you'd like!
  • edited December 2011
    Sure - that would be great! shoffmann  @ scandh . com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi blondeintgerarl! The Calvert House is a great location. I love the outdoor terrace. It is perfect for a cocktail hour or a place for people to mingle during the reception, weather permitting. If you are strongly interested my cousin is the wedding planner for the Historic Inns of Annapolis. I'd be glad to put you in touch with her. Good Luck! ~Tabatha
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing the Marriott in June if you do a friday or sunday it becomes waaaaay more responably priced
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards