Maryland

Photographers

I am starting to plan my wedding and when the photographer comes to mind I'm stuck on what is a good price for one . Any suggestions ?

Re: Photographers

• I'm not sure of the right price either but I am meeting with Roman Grinev Photography next week. They have different photographers that you can meet and select who you are compatible with. For 5 hours and unlimited locations, it is approximately $1200.00. They have great reviews on Wedding Wire. Hope this helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Read this article on wedding photography prices, and maybe this help you make a decision. http://shotsbeforeshoots.com/blog/engagement/wedding-photography-why-so-expensive/

you can find great photographers in the $1000-$1,999 section at the knot.com vendors. You can also choose from traditional photographers, photojournalists, and a blend of styles. I really think it depends on experience, equipment, how good they are, so think about how important  photography is to you, and if you want to save or splurge on that part of the wedding planning process.

I hope that helps!
  • I am not sure If you are looking for a photographer or just checking prices.  I used Lainey Muren for my engagment pictures and they turned out amazing.  She is still getting her name out there so she is not too pricy which was good for me because I am on a budget.  You can check out her web site or contact her to see her work.  

• Do you have an email for her? I can't find contact info on her site!
  • Definitely check out Little Bliss Photo! Was amazing to work with :)
    facebook.com/LittleBlissPhoto
  • I'm not 100% sure on the pricing range because they did a custom package for us but we are using Brodie Ledford Photography.

I can tell you that we looked at many others but always came back to them. We had looked at their website and in fact I had been in a few weddings that they were the photographers for so we were very comfortable with them as a choice and pretty much I knew they were who I wanted for sure. My Fiance' however is a get the best deal kind of guy so we looked. After doing so it was an easy choice. It's a super great value for what we are getting in our package that they made for us. saved us money for sure! We are getting basically everything that we wanted including an album and practically all day service from them! 

We found that for most of the photographers we were interested in would have cost us anywhere from 2,800-4,800. Big difference i know!   I had figured 2,500-3,600 so when we finally decided, we were very happy with our package....The cost compared to some of the higher cost quotes from other photographers was great and Brodie was very patient and felxible with us! We got more than expected and within Budget! Most importantly the Fiance' is happy! Anyway sorry for the long message but Give Brodie Ledford Photography a try.....

There are some amazing choices out there! you will find the right one! 

GOOD LUCK!
  • Twisted images photography! Www.facebook.com/twistedimagesphotography Twistedimagesphoto.wix.com/photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards